阅读历史 |
请收藏本站网址:hmyuedu.com

02 民以食为天(4 / 6)

加入书签

小贴士

1 i&039;d like to reserve a table for o at 7:00 this eveng

我想订一张今晚7点的两人餐位。

2 uld i have a table close to the band?

我能不能订张离乐队近点儿的桌子?

3 i&039; rry we&039;re all booked up tonight

对不起,今天晚上都订满了。

也可以这样说:

i&039; rry we are ite full tonight

i&039; rry all the tables are booked tonight

4 how long do we have to wait?

要等多长时间?

5 please book it under the na of tony

请以托尼的名义订下。

6 i&039; rry, but i have to cancel y reservation

对不起,我想取消预订。

7 we need a r table, please

我们需要一张大餐桌。

餐厅吃饭真热闹

dialogue

it&039;s ti to t off work all bers of the departnt e to the hitton hotel for dner

下班后,部门的所有同事都到希尔顿饭店就餐。

san: thanks to our reservation ahead of ti did you see the long les behd ?

苏珊:幸亏我们提前订了包间。你们看到我们后面排的那条长队了吗?

julia: yeah, i&039; gd that we booked the roo i&039; starvg!

朱莉亚:是呀,很高兴我们订了这个房间。我快要饿死了。

anar: let&039;s take a look at the nu we can order what about choosg an appetizer for to share?

经理:咱们先看看菜单吧,这样才好点菜。你们想不想选个开胃菜一起吃?

san: good idea

苏珊:好主意。

anar: what would you rather have,saosas or poppados?

经理:你们想吃哪个?咖喱角还是印度薄饼?

san: i heard that one of their specialties is the saosa

苏珊:我听说他们的招牌菜之一是咖喱角。

anar: well, let&039;s t a pte of that then what are you gog to have for the a urse?

经理:哦,那咱们点份咖喱角好了。你们主菜想点什么?

san: i thk i ight have a dahl it&039;s got chickpeas and vetables a spicy curry sauce with rice

苏珊:我想要一份蔬菜咖喱。就是用咖喱辣酱煮的鹰嘴豆和一些蔬菜,再配上一份米饭。

julia: that unds nice do you want to share kebabs as well?

朱莉亚:听起来很好吃。再来些烤肉串怎么样?

anar: ok do you want to have e or beer?

经理:好的。你们想不想喝点葡萄酒或者啤酒?

julia: i thk i&039;ll have beer how about the others?

朱莉亚:我要啤酒好了。其他同事呢?

san: the sa as you

苏珊:和你一样。

notes

1 appetizer [&039;?pitaiz?] n 开胃食品,开胃菜

2 saosa [s?&039;??] n 萨莫萨饼;咖喱角

↑返回顶部↑

书页/目录